We offer half day extensive training sessions tailored for groups of either up to 6 or 10 people.
While we can tailor the half-day session based on who is attending and the outcomes they need, we deliver training on:
• Environmental & business impacts of silt pollution
• Underlying causes of silt pollution and how to solve them
• Principles and practicalities of silt control on construction sites
• Planning for success & optimising silt control
• Monitoring, inspection and maintenance of silt control measures
The training is primarily designed for Site Managers, Engineers, Project Managers, Consultants and other technical staff.
As well as gaining working knowledge and learning techniques to mitigate risks of silt pollution, delegates will also come away with a digital certificate for their own benefit and CPD training record.
To see our full list of training courses and ‘lunch & learn’ sessions, click here.