Develop your applied knowledge of controlling silt pollution with a bespoke session delivered on your construction site, where you will learn how to deploy, monitor and maintain silt control interventions.
Suitable for ground workers, subcontractors and other site based staff.
The following areas are covered:
• Practical site-based training focused on preventing silt pollution
• Knowing what different products do and when & how to use them effectively
• Responding to an incident and mitigating impact
• Deployment, maintenance and disposal of silt control products
• Simple monitoring techniques that anyone on site can use.
To see our full list of training courses and ‘lunch & learn’ sessions, click here.